Pickup Time available
Day 1 - Hagia Sophia Museum, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Topkapı Palace
Day 2 - Dolmabahce Palaca, Camlıca Hill, Pierre Loti, Bopshorus Cruise Tour
Enjoy a fullday tour of the UNESCO site of Sultanahmet Old Istanbul with an extensive guided walking tour. You`ll enjoy the magical Istanbul and its signature sights: The Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome of Constantinople and Grand Bazaar.
According your group tour pick up time meet with your guide at the lobby of your hotel and drive to heart of the Sultan Ahmet Square. Start with introduction of Istanbul’s most incredible classics such as;
Hipodrome of Constantinople: Its a former center of sportive events(chariot races for example) and political activities of the old city. The obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column and the German Fountain of Wilhelm ll are the monuments that you can find and learn more about while visiting the Hipodrome.
Hagia Sophia: One of the greatest marvels of architecture. It was founded as basilica in the 6th century. Built by the order of Byzantine Emperor Justinianus, St. Sophia was largest cathedral in the world for nearly thousand years; It is considered the masterpiece of Byzantine architecture. After being considered the Patriarchal Basilica of Constantinople, it was converted into a mosque in 1453 by Sultan Mehmet ll.
Blue Mosque: Facing Hagia Sophia, famous for its blue Iznik tiles and its unique six minarets. Blue Mosque was built in the same area of Sultan Ahmet.This is the last great imperial mosque of the classic period. The name, Blue Mosque, comes from the 20.000 marvellous blue-toned Iznik tiles decorating the interior walls.
After visiting those place and having lunch, proceed to;
Extra ordinary and full of secrets Topkapi Palace. The palace was the residance of the Imperial Ottoman Sultans and center of the Ottoman Empire for nearly 400 years.The building is a typcial example of Ottoman architecture and the rooms exhibit rich collections of porcelains, robes, weapons, shields, armours, Ottoman miniatures, Islamic calligraphic.
Last visiting place is Grand Bazaar: One of the largest covered markets in the world with more than 60 streets and 5000 shops, where you will find an authentic oriental atmosphere, all kind of gifts, leather clothing, rugs, antiques, jewellery, hand-woven fabrics etc…
After the tour drive back to your hotel.
The Glorous Dolmabahce Palace is the palace that is amongst to those places that signifie the 19'th Century Ottoman
ost glamorous palaces in the world.
During Late Ottoman Empire, The Palace was administrative center for the last of Ottoman Sultans.
Pierre Loti Hill is a famous hill that offers astounding views of the city as well as the surrounding natural landscape. It is named after the French Pierre Loti novelist and naval officer. It is considered that Pierre Loti used to come here often, and he wrote his novel “Aziyade” overlooking Golden Horn.
The Great Camlica Hill is a hill that has view of two continent. The place is within the borders of Üsküdar district, on the Anatolian side of Istanbul.
Than explore the cosmopolitan city of Istanbul from a completely different view of Bosphorus, while enjoying the beautiful views around you.
• Entrance fees of attractions
• Professional English Speaking Guide
• All sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
• Assistance of guide for pick up and drop off
• Pick up and drop off services
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
• Tips to the guide&driver(optional)
• Personal expenses
• Meeting point for the tours are lobby of the your hotel
• Please advise your private tour pick up time at the time of booking.
• Passports should be taken for childrens (photo of pasaport is accaptable)
• Please enter name of the Ship and Arrival/Departure Hours at the time of the booking. The guide will be
holding a sign with the lead passenger name written on it. (for Cruise passangers)
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, will be replaced with Archaelogy Museum
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, will be replaced with Arasta Bazaar
• Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays, will be replaced with Chora Museum
• Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to Friday Prayer. The place will just be visited from outside.
• Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays
Available transfers are for hotels that is located in;
- Taksim Square
- Sultan Ahmet Square
- Nearby Şişli
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.