Pickup Time available
Hagia Sophia Museum , Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome , Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar
Enjoy a fullday tour of the UNESCO site of Sultanahmet Old Istanbul with an extensive guided walking tour. You`ll enjoy the magical Istanbul and its signature sights: The Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome of Constantinople and Grand Bazaar.
According your group tour pick up time meet with your guide at the lobby of your hotel and drive to heart of the Sultan Ahmet Square. Start with introduction of Istanbul’s most incredible classics such as;
Hipodrome of Constantinople: Its a former center of sportive events(chariot races for example) and political activities of the old city. The obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column and the German Fountain of Wilhelm ll are the monuments that you can find and learn more about while visiting the Hipodrome.
Hagia Sophia: One of the greatest marvels of architecture. It was founded as basilica in the 6th century. Built by the order of Byzantine Emperor Justinianus, St. Sophia was largest cathedral in the world for nearly thousand years; It is considered the masterpiece of Byzantine architecture. After being considered the Patriarchal Basilica of Constantinople, it was converted into a mosque in 1453 by Sultan Mehmet ll.
Blue Mosque: Facing Hagia Sophia, famous for its blue Iznik tiles and its unique six minarets. Blue Mosque was built in the same area of Sultan Ahmet.This is the last great imperial mosque of the classic period. The name, Blue Mosque, comes from the 20.000 marvellous blue-toned Iznik tiles decorating the interior walls.
After visiting those place and having lunch, proceed to;
Extra ordinary and full of secrets Topkapi Palace. The palace was the residance of the Imperial Ottoman Sultans and center of the Ottoman Empire for nearly 400 years.The building is a typcial example of Ottoman architecture and the rooms exhibit rich collections of porcelains, robes, weapons, shields, armours, Ottoman miniatures, Islamic calligraphic.
Last visiting place is Grand Bazaar: One of the largest covered markets in the world with more than 60 streets and 5000 shops, where you will find an authentic oriental atmosphere, all kind of gifts, leather clothing, rugs, antiques, jewellery, hand-woven fabrics etc…
After the tour drive back to your hotel.
• Entrance fees of attractions
• Professional English Speaking Guide
• All sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
• Pick up and drop off services
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
x Tips to the guide&driver
x Personal expenses
• Meeting point for the tours are lobby of your hotel
• Please advise your private tour pick up time at the time of booking.
• Passports should be taken for childrens (photo of pasaport is acceptable)
• Please enter name of the Ship and Arrival/Departure Hours at the time of the booking. The guide will beholding a sign with the lead passenger name written on it. (for Cruise passangers)
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, will be replaced with Archaelogy Museum
• Entrance of The Harem in Topkapi Palace is not included
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, will be replaced with Arasta Bazaar
• Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays, will be replaced with Chora Museum
• Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to Friday Prayer. The place will just be visited from outside.
Available transfers are for hotels that is located in;
- Taksim Square
- Sultan Ahmet Square
- Nearby Şişli
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.