Pickup Time available
Devrent Valley (lmagination Valley), Pasabagi (Monk's Valley), Avanos (Pottery Center), Goreme Open Air Museum , Esentepe , Uchisar Castle
This fascitnating journey starts with a pick up services from hotels. After gathering guide tell the history of this historical land shaped city. Than time to see;
Devrent Valley (lmaginery Valley) that has the lunar landscape and makes you imagine about its Fairy Chimneys.
Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) is the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia with its twin and even triple rock caps and has a chapel that is dedicated to St. Simeon,
Avanos (Pottery Center) that is city of clothing, fruits and vegetables and more. The City has Kizilirmak ( The Red River) passing in the middle of city center and also famous for its Pottery Workplaces.
Goreme Open Air Museum that has monestires made side-by-side and each one of them with its own unique church. Easy to reach and get the feeling of that times air.
Esentepe is a hill that will provide you to see an amazing landscape that is a must-seen.
Uchisar Castle that is located at the highest place of Cappadocia and famous with its carved rooms that are connected each other with secret passages.
After your journey, return transfers to hotels.
• Professional English Speaking Guide
• All sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
• Pick up and drop off services
• Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
x Tips to the guide&driver
x Personal expenses
• Meeting point for the tours are lobby of your hotel
• Please advise your private tour pick up time at the time of booking.
• Passports should be taken for childrens (photo of pasaport is acceptable)
Available transfers are for hotels that is located in;
- Taksim Square
- Sultan Ahmet Square
- Nearby Şişli
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.